Valve Shield is a dual purpose lead replacement additive that protects engines manufactured to run on leaded fuel and LPG against valve seat recession (VSR), whilst also protecting them from intake deposit build up. Valve Shield is also suitable as an Upper Cylinder Lubricant (UCL) in LPG or dual fuel systems fitted with LPG dripper systems.
Valve Shield acts as a lead replacement additive in unleaded petrol protecting the engine from VSR in those that have not had hardened valves and seats installed post original manufacture.
Valve Shield will assist in keeping the fuel system clean and protect the system against rust and corrosion for better engine performance and fuel economy.
- Add prior to filling fuel tank.
- Use at each fuel fill if protecting a vehicle designed to run on leaded petrol from VSR.
- 50ml treats 50 litres of unleaded petrol for prevention of VSR and upper cylinder lubrication.
- For added cleaning benefits use 100ml per 50 litres of petrol.
- Protects against Valve Seat Recession.
- Cleans and protects fuel system components.
- Provides a lubricant into the fuel system which is absent with the ‘dry’ LPG.
- Prevents power loss by lowering intake deposits on valves.
- Maintains optimum compression by preventing cylinder head damage.
- Extends the life of fuel pumps and injection systems.
- Protects against rust, corrosion and wear.
Valve Shield replaces Penrite Upper Cylinder and LPG Lubricant
NOT SUITABLE for use with E85 Ethanol fuel blends